Africa Biomass Company puts high value on the well-being of our staff members, clients and vendors. To navigate the challenges that the COVID-19 virus has introduced, ABC has take precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all involved, as well as adhere to the laws and regulations implemented by the South African government. These measures has no deadline and will remain active until further notice!
The following steps and measures has been implemented:
- Restriction at our offices: ABC spans over two erfs and thus different departments. Employees are required to distance themselves from other departments they have no jurisdiction with;
- Field-teams social distancing: Our field-teams are also not allowed each other, except if these teams works together on a site;
- Sanitiser and paper towels in bathrooms: ABC has put hand sanitisers in all rest rooms with paper hand-towels to ensure employees use hand-towels once;
- Informational pamphlets: Pamphlets and notices are placed throughout our office buildings to ensure that employees are well educated in the COVID-19 hygienic processes;
- Work from home: ABC’s admin team are now working from home