- Non-wear steel-plate chassis, thickness 8 mm.
- Rotor POLSER + of Ø 400 mm.
- Mulcher for head compact track loader having a weight between 3 and 7 t.
- 3 XPC side belt transmission.
- Double safety chains.
- Bearings of the rotor of high rotation speed.
- Hydraulic engine with pistons.
- Front skid shoes.
- Swinging small forged forestry hammers 360° or fixed tooth with tip in tungsten.
- Compact drive cover.
- Valve of recirculation incorporated into the motor.
- Hydraulic opening rear door.
- Model built under EC Normative
Cabezal MF3 T1800 Forestry Mulcher
The mulcher Cabezal MF-3 is a standard flow mulching attachment suitable for compact track loaders weighing between 3 and 7 tons.
This mulcher is suitable for maintaining greenspaces, forest maintenance, industrial gardening, and bushes up to 10 cm for a rotor with swinging hammers, up to 35 cm in diameter with a rotor with fixed tooth carbide.
CHARACTERISTICSDOWNLOAD PDF BROCHURE
CABEZAL MF3 IN ACTION